|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Afterward Story as Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the people of the author's culture have a vibrant _________ cultural tradition, according to this chapter.
2. Who caused the Skeleton Woman to brutally suffer during the course of her life?
(a) Her mother.
(b) No one.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
3. The Wild Woman idea is one that is a ____________ view of women, rather than the weak and oppressed view.
4. What will happen after the time period that the man and the woman will live together? She can ____________.
(b) Become a full human.
(c) Go home.
(d) Leave her children with him.
5. One must avoid the foolhardy is the moral of the story of the Little __________ Girl, according to the interpretation of Estes.
Short Answer Questions
1. For some, the wolf is seen as just a menace, especially to _____________, according to the author.
2. The wife continued to make efforts to show her husband __________, and was patient and persistent with him.
3. When the man wakes up after having helped Skeleton Woman with her bones, they become ______________.
4. What has the family not mastered, which is why the young girl is sent out on her quest, a common one for the time period?
5. The reason this person or persons began to treat the woman badly after the suicide of her husband is that they ______________.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)