|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Afterward Story as Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day, the duckling dares to approach some other water ____________, finding they are friendly.
2. The main story in this section is about a man who is ______________ and then he finds a woman.
(a) A soldier.
(b) Shopping at the market.
(d) A demon.
3. What is the strange mark that the man has in the first story that is shared in this section of the book?
(a) Large mole.
(b) Blue eyes.
(c) Third eye.
(d) Blue beard.
4. When the man and the woman are together, they have a few ___________ which ends up complicating things.
5. A woman in the story is forced into the __________ by some nascent, innate, and powerful force.
Short Answer Questions
1. The wife began to find herself bringing the husband _____________ when he decided to start sleeping outside.
2. What is NOT one of the secret worlds that Estes talks about in the section of the Body in Fairy Tales?
3. The author suggests that when many people strive to avoid or to run from _____________ that they are coping with what relating to another has confronted them with.
4. Who ends up finding the woman's original skin, the skin she has been missing since her marriage?
5. Who accidentally sells his/her daughter to the Devil in order to reap financial gain?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)