|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Afterward Story as Medicine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man came back from his journey away from home, he returned with a number of ____________ problems.
2. The author, in this section, blends her roles of a ______________ as well as a practicing psychologist.
3. Women need to acknowledge and appreciate what the author calls the _____________ of women.
4. When Manawee learns what he needs to know, the ______________ are waiting for him when he goes to the village.
(a) Family members.
5. Where does the man intend to go as he is leaving the woman and bringing their children with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. The author points out some of the ways that ____________ bodies have been under attack by society.
2. What part of Baubo's body is able to speak and to converse with others in the story in this chapter?
3. What happens after the Skeleton Woman is destroyed by the monster in her life?
4. Over time the bear was able to feel __________ enough to enjoy the food offerings from the woman.
5. The problem of the duckling running away is one that affects the entire ____________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)