|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Marking Territory: The Boundaries of Rage and Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author, in this section, blends her roles of a ______________ as well as a practicing psychologist.
2. The young woman becomes endangered through playing with her female siblings and by breaking the one ________ her husband had given her.
3. It is the __________ of Baubo that ends up saving the goddess from the depths of her depression.
4. The ________, or some other symptom, will appear soon or later, sending the woman a message that she needs to return home.
5. The author talks about how she and a female friend celebrated and healed themselves with a/an _____________ production.
(a) On stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is destroyed by a seemingly benevolent evil force when the girl is introduced to the idea of wealth and is taken in by it?
2. The young girl is sent back home with a ____________ upon a staff that harbors fire.
3. The ____________ is the one who destroyed the original shoes of the girl, though she was also opposed to the new ones.
4. The new shoes match her true ___________ of the original shoes and life plan color, but their form represents something else.
5. Estes refers to a woman's natural creative powers as __________ that nourishes the woman and sustains her.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)