|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Marking Territory: The Boundaries of Rage and Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young woman becomes endangered through playing with her female siblings and by breaking the one ________ her husband had given her.
2. Who rescues the duckling from the cold and the ice of the elements when the bird is come upon one day?
(a) A swan.
(b) A fox.
(c) A dog.
(d) A human farmer.
3. In the story of the shoes, it is a _____________ tapping the shoes that the destructive and uncontrollable form of them is unleashed.
4. A girl in the first story is financially poor, though she considers herself __________ since she is resourceful and ignorant of her situation.
(d) A queen.
5. There is a rumor that the man in the story is a failed _____________, which may account for his strange feature.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wild Woman in this story of the strange man and the sisters emerges through ______________ and through breaking rules.
2. The author points out some of the ways that ____________ bodies have been under attack by society.
3. The discussion of being a woman is beneficial to the reader as it helps to point out what _________ the author may have.
4. The father believed the lovers would be able to persevere if they married with the _______________ kind of real love.
5. Who is the God of the Underworld who hides away the daughter from the mother?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)