|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Marking Territory: The Boundaries of Rage and Forgiveness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the most profound changes in a female's adult life is the discovery of the power of ___________.
2. The new shoes represent exactly what the ___________ wanted for her life, not what she necessarily wanted.
3. The man persuades the woman to try living with him for ___________ years without entrapping her violently.
4. Baubo is a grown woman's ________ as visualized in the context of the story in this chapter.
5. The story at the start of this section begins with a strange ____________ which causes others to guess what it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Mariposa, the __________ Woman, turns out to be a generously proportioned grandmother.
2. The author looks into how the wild woman _____________ can serve a healing function for women who have been oppressed.
3. Women are born wild, but often this gets lost or injured in the ____________ process that women encounter during childhood or as an adult.
4. Unlike other animals, this woman can transform into a __________ when she is on land.
5. What will happen after the time period that the man and the woman will live together? She can ____________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)