|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Self-Preservation: Identifying Leg Traps, Cages, and Poisoned Bait.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old women with the powers of ______________ are the focus of the Wolf Woman story.
2. What is the strange mark that the man has in the first story that is shared in this section of the book?
(a) Blue beard.
(b) Large mole.
(c) Third eye.
(d) Blue eyes.
3. While the man is innocent of the Skeleton Woman's death, he is now ____________ to it and drags her along with him.
4. How many rabbis are taken to the Seventh Vault of the Seventh Heaven by an angel of God?
5. The lesson of the story is that there are times when it pays off to not be ________, whether we like this truth or not.
Short Answer Questions
1. Skeleton Woman began as a ___________ woman at the start of the story.
2. What does the man confront in a new way as he realizes that the Skeleton Woman cannot be ignored or left behind?
3. The story at the start of this section begins with a strange ____________ which causes others to guess what it is.
4. When the duckling happens to see his reflection in the water, what does he find that he is now?
5. Estes rediscovers the ___________ of the female form from a position of strength, rather than just superficial measurement.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)