|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Self-Preservation: Identifying Leg Traps, Cages, and Poisoned Bait.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new shoes represent exactly what the ___________ wanted for her life, not what she necessarily wanted.
2. What has the man hoped to find when he ended up finding the remains of the Skeleton Woman instead?
(a) A piece of silver.
(b) A treasure.
(c) Food for weeks.
(d) His family chest.
3. Women are born wild, but often this gets lost or injured in the ____________ process that women encounter during childhood or as an adult.
4. What did the skeptical rabbi who went into heaven think of the experience that he had?
(a) He thought he was ill.
(b) He thought he was the chosen one.
(c) He believed that he was dead.
(d) He thought it was a dream.
5. When the duckling happens to see his reflection in the water, what does he find that he is now?
(a) A swan.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A dog.
(d) A human.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old women with the powers of ______________ are the focus of the Wolf Woman story.
2. The doll is a source of ____________ for the girl as the mother knew that the girl would have a difficult life.
3. What is the gift the dying mother gives to her daughter when she is on her deathbed, telling the girl to hide it away?
4. Who caused the Skeleton Woman to brutally suffer during the course of her life?
5. _____________ strives to protect his/her strange child from the outside world, but is unable to do so.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)