|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Self-Preservation: Identifying Leg Traps, Cages, and Poisoned Bait.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually finds the Skeleton Woman, though he is not necessarily pleased with this discovery?
(a) A prince.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A priest.
(d) A child.
2. Estes points out there are nasty _____________ methods designed to reduce body love and self confidence.
3. For some, the wolf is seen as just a menace, especially to _____________, according to the author.
4. What is the other name of the Wolf Woman, as portrayed in the initial story in this book?
(a) La loca.
(b) La Loba.
(c) La Lova.
(d) La Lita.
5. A true name is something that is often used in families in association with _______________.
(d) Dead relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. A girl in the first story is financially poor, though she considers herself __________ since she is resourceful and ignorant of her situation.
2. What are the rabbis shown when they are in the Seventh Heaven, as led by the angel?
3. When girls grow up, they receive an enormous education, according to the author, on how to deal with ____________.
4. The author suggests that when many people strive to avoid or to run from _____________ that they are coping with what relating to another has confronted them with.
5. ______________, the author says, also face troubles with fitting in at more than one phase of life.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)