|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Finding One's Pack: Belonging as Blessing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Skeleton Woman began as a ___________ woman at the start of the story.
2. What has the man hoped to find when he ended up finding the remains of the Skeleton Woman instead?
(a) A treasure.
(b) A piece of silver.
(c) Food for weeks.
(d) His family chest.
3. The author suggests that when many people strive to avoid or to run from _____________ that they are coping with what relating to another has confronted them with.
4. What does the animal learn about the love of Manawee, though it is difficult for the animal to remember?
(a) The father's wishes.
(b) The spiritual song.
(c) The ritual.
(d) True names.
5. An Old Woman alone can find she holds within herself incredible abilities of _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Skeleton Woman as she is being dragged around? She takes in _______________.
2. How many rabbis are taken to the Seventh Vault of the Seventh Heaven by an angel of God?
3. When girls grow up, they receive an enormous education, according to the author, on how to deal with ____________.
4. People used to fear _____________ as they were an indication of strangeness when they were seen in society.
5. What does the man confront in a new way as he realizes that the Skeleton Woman cannot be ignored or left behind?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)