|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Finding One's Pack: Belonging as Blessing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The father wanted to be sure the younger people would learn to either _____________ the matter or to follow through.
2. Who caused the Skeleton Woman to brutally suffer during the course of her life?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) No one.
(d) Her brother.
3. When Manawee learns what he needs to know, the ______________ are waiting for him when he goes to the village.
(d) Family members.
4. What happens after the mother gives up on the duckling after her own struggles on his behalf?
(a) The duckling runs away.
(b) The mother is ostracized.
(c) The ducking tries to drown itself.
(d) The mother dies.
5. Skeleton Woman began as a ___________ woman at the start of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. The child hopes that her __________ will help to transform the stepmother and her stepsisters into kinder beings.
2. What did the skeptical rabbi who went into heaven think of the experience that he had?
3. What does the animal learn about the love of Manawee, though it is difficult for the animal to remember?
4. Who eventually finds the Skeleton Woman, though he is not necessarily pleased with this discovery?
5. The story at the start of this section begins with a strange ____________ which causes others to guess what it is.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)