|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Finding One's Pack: Belonging as Blessing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tendency of the young girl towards _______________ is in an effort to be treated properly and better through pleasing others.
2. The second story in the opening section shows that it is wisest to make neither too much nor too little of _________________ experiences.
3. When the duckling happens to see his reflection in the water, what does he find that he is now?
(a) A dog.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A swan.
(d) A human.
4. Who eventually finds the Skeleton Woman, though he is not necessarily pleased with this discovery?
(a) A fisherman.
(b) A priest.
(c) A child.
(d) A prince.
5. The duckling is accepted because he __________ like the others in this new group of friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one standing in the way of Manawee's plans to court the woman/women that he wants to court?
2. A true name is something that is often used in families in association with _______________.
3. The child hopes that her __________ will help to transform the stepmother and her stepsisters into kinder beings.
4. What is the gift the dying mother gives to her daughter when she is on her deathbed, telling the girl to hide it away?
5. The duckling finds he is treated well with this new group, though it feels ____________ having received such bad treatment in the past.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)