|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Finding One's Pack: Belonging as Blessing.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author looks into how the wild woman _____________ can serve a healing function for women who have been oppressed.
2. When Manawee learns what he needs to know, the ______________ are waiting for him when he goes to the village.
(d) Family members.
3. What has the man hoped to find when he ended up finding the remains of the Skeleton Woman instead?
(a) His family chest.
(b) A treasure.
(c) Food for weeks.
(d) A piece of silver.
4. Who is the one standing in the way of Manawee's plans to court the woman/women that he wants to court?
(a) The father.
(b) The son.
(c) The chief elder.
(d) The mother.
5. What happens to the Skeleton Woman as she is being dragged around? She takes in _______________.
(a) Gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who eventually finds the Skeleton Woman, though he is not necessarily pleased with this discovery?
2. Old women with the powers of ______________ are the focus of the Wolf Woman story.
3. What was discovered about the man's past which causes the help for the sister to kill this dangerous man?
4. Skeleton Woman began as a ___________ woman at the start of the story.
5. What does the girl have to do in order to get what she came to the old woman for?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)