|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Mate: Union With the Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the skeptical rabbi who went into heaven think of the experience that he had?
(a) He thought it was a dream.
(b) He thought he was ill.
(c) He believed that he was dead.
(d) He thought he was the chosen one.
2. What are the rabbis shown when they are in the Seventh Heaven, as led by the angel?
(a) Jacob's Ladder.
(b) Ezekiel's Wheel.
(d) The Ten Commandments.
3. When Manawee learns what he needs to know, the ______________ are waiting for him when he goes to the village.
(a) Family members.
4. The protector of the woman/women just wants to make sure that Manawee is interested in his love's true ___________.
5. The author, in this section, blends her roles of a ______________ as well as a practicing psychologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gift the dying mother gives to her daughter when she is on her deathbed, telling the girl to hide it away?
2. The father wanted to be sure the younger people would learn to either _____________ the matter or to follow through.
3. What was discovered about the man's past which causes the help for the sister to kill this dangerous man?
4. The author looks into how the wild woman _____________ can serve a healing function for women who have been oppressed.
5. The young woman becomes endangered through playing with her female siblings and by breaking the one ________ her husband had given her.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)