|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Mate: Union With the Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the other name of the Wolf Woman, as portrayed in the initial story in this book?
(a) La Lova.
(b) La loca.
(c) La Loba.
(d) La Lita.
2. An Old Woman alone can find she holds within herself incredible abilities of _________________.
3. The man in the story is courting ________________ in the story of Manawee in this section of the book.
(a) A family.
(b) A woman.
(c) Triplet daughters.
(d) Twin daughters.
4. The Wild Woman in this story of the strange man and the sisters emerges through ______________ and through breaking rules.
5. What is the quest the girl is sent off to complete in order to hopefully perish if the stepfamily has anything to say about it?
(a) Rekindle the family hearth.
(b) Find food for the winter.
(c) Get wood.
(d) Kill a deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The young woman becomes endangered through playing with her female siblings and by breaking the one ________ her husband had given her.
2. Who goes off to visit the woman/women instead of the man since he is pushed away by the father each time?
3. The sister that stays with the man is endangered by the __________ of the man, not by the strange feature he has.
4. The child hopes that her __________ will help to transform the stepmother and her stepsisters into kinder beings.
5. What is the strange mark that the man has in the first story that is shared in this section of the book?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)