|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Mate: Union With the Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manawee have to discover in order to be able to court the woman/women that he wants to court?
(a) Their true names.
(b) Their favorite colors.
(c) Her patron spirit.
(d) Her totem animal.
2. An Old Woman alone can find she holds within herself incredible abilities of _________________.
3. The author is drawn to the idea of the Wild Woman because of the way she has been draw to her favorite animal, the ___________.
4. How many rabbis are taken to the Seventh Vault of the Seventh Heaven by an angel of God?
5. For some, the wolf is seen as just a menace, especially to _____________, according to the author.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doll is a source of ____________ for the girl as the mother knew that the girl would have a difficult life.
2. The author, in this section, blends her roles of a ______________ as well as a practicing psychologist.
3. The tendency of the young girl towards _______________ is in an effort to be treated properly and better through pleasing others.
4. What does the man organize in order to help the sisters get to know him better and to not be afraid of him?
5. The young girl is sent back home with a ____________ upon a staff that harbors fire.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)