|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Mate: Union With the Other.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lesson of the story is that there are times when it pays off to not be ________, whether we like this truth or not.
2. Ultimately, the story shows that an Old Woman alone can find great ____________ and joy in herself.
3. The discussion of being a woman is beneficial to the reader as it helps to point out what _________ the author may have.
4. The father believed the lovers would be able to persevere if they married with the _______________ kind of real love.
5. Who does the sister cry out to in order to help her escape from the man who seems to have dangerous tendencies?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brothers.
(c) Her sisters.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doll is a source of ____________ for the girl as the mother knew that the girl would have a difficult life.
2. How many rabbis are taken to the Seventh Vault of the Seventh Heaven by an angel of God?
3. What does the girl have to do in order to get what she came to the old woman for?
4. The young woman becomes endangered through playing with her female siblings and by breaking the one ________ her husband had given her.
5. What did the skeptical rabbi who went into heaven think of the experience that he had?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)