|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Nosing Out the Facts: The Retrieval of Intuition as Initiation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Wild Woman idea is one that is a ____________ view of women, rather than the weak and oppressed view.
2. What is the other name of the Wolf Woman, as portrayed in the initial story in this book?
(a) La loca.
(b) La Loba.
(c) La Lova.
(d) La Lita.
3. When girls grow up, they receive an enormous education, according to the author, on how to deal with ____________.
4. For some, the wolf is seen as just a menace, especially to _____________, according to the author.
5. What is the strange mark that the man has in the first story that is shared in this section of the book?
(a) Blue beard.
(b) Blue eyes.
(c) Third eye.
(d) Large mole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the quest the girl is sent off to complete in order to hopefully perish if the stepfamily has anything to say about it?
2. Which of the sisters decides to continue her relationship with the man in the story?
3. An Old Woman alone can find she holds within herself incredible abilities of _________________.
4. The fact that the woman the child goes to see is ____________ is an indication of her independence.
5. There is a rumor that the man in the story is a failed _____________, which may account for his strange feature.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)