|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Shadowing: Canto Hondo, The Deep Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the other name of the Wolf Woman, as portrayed in the initial story in this book?
(a) La Lita.
(b) La Loba.
(c) La loca.
(d) La Lova.
2. The power of Demeter's ___________ released her from the depression that had started to take over.
3. The wife continued to make efforts to show her husband __________, and was patient and persistent with him.
(b) The children.
(c) Her smile.
4. In another story, the woman ends up killing _______________ in order to stop the situation from ending the way it looked like it was ending.
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her children.
(c) His mother.
(d) Her husband.
5. What was the biggest change in the man after he came back? He began to ____________ his wife.
(a) Hide from.
(c) Listen to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Estes suggests telling your secrets or writing them down with a _______________ to help deal with them.
2. There is often _________ associated with exposing the shame associated with the events that have been carried by someone.
3. Estes points out there are nasty _____________ methods designed to reduce body love and self confidence.
4. In this chapter, Estes talks about ____________ and how they can affect peoples' lives in general.
5. Estes says that mentally and emotionally, people may suffer from areas where they lack _____________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)