|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Hunting: When the Heart is a Lonely Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The young girl is sent back home with a ____________ upon a staff that harbors fire.
2. What is the gift the dying mother gives to her daughter when she is on her deathbed, telling the girl to hide it away?
(a) A book.
(b) A small doll.
(c) A wand.
3. Who eventually finds the Skeleton Woman, though he is not necessarily pleased with this discovery?
(a) A prince.
(b) A child.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A priest.
4. An Old Woman alone can find she holds within herself incredible abilities of _________________.
5. Which of the sisters decides to continue her relationship with the man in the story?
(c) None of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manawee have to discover in order to be able to court the woman/women that he wants to court?
2. What does the girl have to do in order to get what she came to the old woman for?
3. Old women with the powers of ______________ are the focus of the Wolf Woman story.
4. What does the man confront in a new way as he realizes that the Skeleton Woman cannot be ignored or left behind?
5. What happens to the Skeleton Woman as she is being dragged around? She takes in _______________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)