|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Hunting: When the Heart is a Lonely Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rabbis are taken to the Seventh Vault of the Seventh Heaven by an angel of God?
2. There is a rumor that the man in the story is a failed _____________, which may account for his strange feature.
3. Which of the sisters decides to continue her relationship with the man in the story?
(a) None of them.
4. The author is drawn to the idea of the Wild Woman because of the way she has been draw to her favorite animal, the ___________.
5. An Old Woman alone can find she holds within herself incredible abilities of _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes off to visit the woman/women instead of the man since he is pushed away by the father each time?
2. What has the man hoped to find when he ended up finding the remains of the Skeleton Woman instead?
3. A true name is often hidden because knowledge of it was seen as giving great ______________ to those who knew one's true name.
4. The Wild Woman in this story of the strange man and the sisters emerges through ______________ and through breaking rules.
5. What is the gift the dying mother gives to her daughter when she is on her deathbed, telling the girl to hide it away?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)