|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Clear Water: Nourishing the Creative Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what culture is the story of La Llorona from as told by the author in this section of the book?
2. A new trust of ___________ helps the growing duckling have an easier time of finding shelter on his journey.
3. The protector of the woman/women just wants to make sure that Manawee is interested in his love's true ___________.
4. What is the strange mark that the man has in the first story that is shared in this section of the book?
(a) Blue eyes.
(b) Third eye.
(c) Blue beard.
(d) Large mole.
5. When Manawee learns what he needs to know, the ______________ are waiting for him when he goes to the village.
(b) Family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____________ is wild and untamed, according to the author at the beginning of this section.
2. What does Manawee have to discover in order to be able to court the woman/women that he wants to court?
3. The man begins to not show that he loves the woman, possibly heavily influenced by a conflict of __________.
4. When the duckling happens to see his reflection in the water, what does he find that he is now?
5. The father wanted to be sure the younger people would learn to either _____________ the matter or to follow through.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)