|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Clear Water: Nourishing the Creative Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal learn about the love of Manawee, though it is difficult for the animal to remember?
(a) The spiritual song.
(b) The father's wishes.
(c) The ritual.
(d) True names.
2. The _____________ is wild and untamed, according to the author at the beginning of this section.
3. From what culture is the story of La Llorona from as told by the author in this section of the book?
4. Women are born wild, but often this gets lost or injured in the ____________ process that women encounter during childhood or as an adult.
5. A true name is something that is often used in families in association with _______________.
(a) Dead relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author, in this section, blends her roles of a ______________ as well as a practicing psychologist.
2. There is a rumor that the man in the story is a failed _____________, which may account for his strange feature.
3. What is destroyed by a seemingly benevolent evil force when the girl is introduced to the idea of wealth and is taken in by it?
4. A woman and a man are in love with each other and they are with each other, but they are not ____________.
5. ___________ is used to symbolize what is an essential property that vitalizes inert materials into life when combined with them in just the right way.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)