|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Clear Water: Nourishing the Creative Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A true name is something that is often used in families in association with _______________.
(d) Dead relatives.
2. In the story of the shoes, it is a _____________ tapping the shoes that the destructive and uncontrollable form of them is unleashed.
3. The new shoes match her true ___________ of the original shoes and life plan color, but their form represents something else.
4. In one version of the story, the woman attacks the man, hurting him emotionally to conform to the _____________.
(a) Legalities of common law marriages.
(c) Government policies.
(d) Social order.
5. What does Manawee have to discover in order to be able to court the woman/women that he wants to court?
(a) Their true names.
(b) Their favorite colors.
(c) Her patron spirit.
(d) Her totem animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Women are born wild, but often this gets lost or injured in the ____________ process that women encounter during childhood or as an adult.
2. The father believed the lovers would be able to persevere if they married with the _______________ kind of real love.
3. What does the man organize in order to help the sisters get to know him better and to not be afraid of him?
4. A kind of _________ emerges from the new shoes, making what had become the girl's release into some sort of prison.
5. Estes refers to a woman's natural creative powers as __________ that nourishes the woman and sustains her.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)