|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Clear Water: Nourishing the Creative Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The problem of the duckling running away is one that affects the entire ____________.
2. The new shoes represent exactly what the ___________ wanted for her life, not what she necessarily wanted.
3. A woman and a man are in love with each other and they are with each other, but they are not ____________.
(a) Living with each other.
(b) A true family.
(d) A connected soul group.
4. The duckling finds he is treated well with this new group, though it feels ____________ having received such bad treatment in the past.
5. A new trust of ___________ helps the growing duckling have an easier time of finding shelter on his journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the duckling happens to see his reflection in the water, what does he find that he is now?
2. Who rescues the duckling from the cold and the ice of the elements when the bird is come upon one day?
3. What happens after the mother gives up on the duckling after her own struggles on his behalf?
4. What is destroyed by a seemingly benevolent evil force when the girl is introduced to the idea of wealth and is taken in by it?
5. What was discovered about the man's past which causes the help for the sister to kill this dangerous man?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)