|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Battle Scars: Membership in the Scar Clan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the man hoped to find when he ended up finding the remains of the Skeleton Woman instead?
(a) His family chest.
(b) A piece of silver.
(c) A treasure.
(d) Food for weeks.
2. The woman is a _______-woman in this story, which makes her unique and different from other women.
3. What will happen after the time period that the man and the woman will live together? She can ____________.
(a) Go home.
(b) Become a full human.
(c) Leave her children with him.
4. While the man is innocent of the Skeleton Woman's death, he is now ____________ to it and drags her along with him.
5. The ________, or some other symptom, will appear soon or later, sending the woman a message that she needs to return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is often _________ associated with exposing the shame associated with the events that have been carried by someone.
2. When the man wakes up after having helped Skeleton Woman with her bones, they become ______________.
3. The man persuades the woman to try living with him for ___________ years without entrapping her violently.
4. Estes shares a story about a woman whose husband committed suicide and ____________ began to treat the woman badly.
5. The author encourages people to seek out ______________ for the relief of the shame of holding onto a secret.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)