|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vivian wearing as the play begins?
(a) A hospital gown.
(b) Street clothes.
(c) A wedding dress.
(d) Graduation robes.
2. What organ will be monitored during Vivian's treatment cycles?
3. How many nightgowns does Vivian say she wears all day?
(a) One, as well as a bathrobe.
(b) One less than is comfortable.
4. How does Vivian treat words?
(a) As weapons.
(b) With respect.
(c) As life-blood.
(d) As friends.
5. What example does Vivian's father give her to help her understand the definition of the word she struggles with?
(a) Deer ticks.
(b) Boring dinner conversation.
(c) Vivian's mother's flower-bed.
(d) His Victorian Era settee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Susie get upset when she goes into Vivian's room after Jason has called the code?
2. How does Vivian handle unfamiliar medical terms?
3. What does Ashford offer to do for Vivian?
4. What is the last line of the play?
5. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)