|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question is Vivian asked every year by a student?
(a) Where did Donne come up with his ideas?
(b) Why does Donne make everything so complicated?
(c) Why are the sonnets “holy?”
(d) Why are the sonnets “holy?”
2. What room number is Vivian in when Jason calls a code?
3. When does Scene 6 open?
(a) Saturday evening.
(b) Monday morning.
(c) Friday morning.
(d) Thursday afternoon.
4. What does Vivian decide about the issue Susie discusses with her?
(a) She would like her body donated to science.
(b) She does not want to be resuscitated if her heart stops.
(c) She would like to stop treatment.
(d) She would like to hire a live-in nurse instead of going to a transitional care facility.
5. What does Vivian say about her peritoneal cavity?
(a) It has been removed.
(b) There is no trace of cancer.
(c) It is crawling with cancer.
(d) Only one tumor remains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Vivian's medical history in Scene 4?
2. What percentage of the chemotherapy dose does Vivian have to take?
3. What word does Vivian define for Susie?
4. Vivian says she wants to know what the doctors mean when they ______.
5. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)