|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Vivian occupy herself while she waits for her physical exam?
(a) She recites a sonnet by John Donne.
(b) She speculates how her career path would have gone if she had not gotten cancer.
(c) She sings.
(d) She imagines she is giving a lecture.
2. What is the struggle in the beginning of the sonnet, according to Ashford?
3. What is the problem with the translation Vivian used?
(a) The meter.
(b) The punctuation.
(c) The adjectives are missing.
(d) It was renounced by scholars.
4. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
5. What percentage of the chemotherapy dose does Vivian have to take?
(b) It will vary based on the cycle number.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Gardner's translation, what separates life from life everlasting?
2. What is Vivian's second appointment in Scene 4?
3. Who takes Vivian's medical history in Scene 4?
4. What organ will be monitored during Vivian's treatment cycles?
5. What does Ashford instruct Vivian to do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)