|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vivian's second appointment in Scene 4?
(a) GI series.
(b) Physical exam.
(c) Chest x-ray.
(d) Blood work.
2. How long does Vivian say the attention of chemotherapy was flattering?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Three seconds.
(c) One hour.
(d) A cycle.
3. What is the problem with the translation Vivian used?
(a) It was renounced by scholars.
(b) The meter.
(c) The punctuation.
(d) The adjectives are missing.
4. What causes Jason to lose his composure at the end of Vivian's physical exam?
(a) The fact that she is a professor he had as an undergraduate.
(b) The size of the mass in Vivian's body.
(c) Vivian's response to his exam.
(d) Susie's outburst.
5. How does Vivian occupy herself while she waits for her physical exam?
(a) She sings.
(b) She imagines she is giving a lecture.
(c) She recites a sonnet by John Donne.
(d) She speculates how her career path would have gone if she had not gotten cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ashford instruct Vivian to do?
2. What question does Vivian discuss in her opening monologue?
3. Who did Vivian study Donne under?
4. Who takes Vivian's medical history in Scene 4?
5. What organ will be monitored during Vivian's treatment cycles?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)