|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage is Vivian's cancer in?
2. How many visitors has Vivian had since arriving at the hospital?
(c) Only a few.
(d) Enough to fill a lecture hall.
3. According to Gardner's translation, what separates life from life everlasting?
(a) A comma.
(b) A dream.
(c) A period.
(d) A day.
4. Who did Vivian study Donne under?
5. Who takes Vivian's medical history in Scene 4?
(c) A technician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Vivian study with Ashford?
2. What does Vivian do after meeting with Ashford?
3. What false name does Vivian give a technician?
4. What sonnet is Vivian's paper about that must be done over?
5. What does Vivian say she is learning to do during her course of chemotherapy treatment?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)