|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivian do after meeting with Ashford?
(a) Go outside.
(b) Go back to the library.
(c) Do the paper over.
(d) Read it again.
2. What false name does Vivian give a technician?
(a) Kristin Lavransdatter.
(b) Jane Eyre.
(c) Duke Jasper Fforde.
(d) Lucy, Countess of Bedford.
3. What overwhelms the meaning of the sonnet in the translation Vivian used?
(c) The translator's religiosity.
4. Where will Vivian stay during each cycle of treatment?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At her home.
(c) At a friend's home.
(d) At a hotel near the hospital.
5. How many cycles of treatment will Vivian undergo?
(b) As many as nedded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cancer does Vivian have?
2. Why is Vivian's treatment aggressive?
3. What does Vivian think would be a great loss to her discipline?
4. How long did Vivian study with Ashford?
5. In what class did Vivian write the paper she has to do over?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)