|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason call Vivian's condition when he sees her at the beginning of Scene 8?
(a) “Shake and bake.”
(b) “Road pizza.”
(c) “Halfway to Heaven.”
2. When does Scene 6 open?
(a) Saturday evening.
(b) Monday morning.
(c) Thursday afternoon.
(d) Friday morning.
3. What is Vivian's first appointment in Scene 4?
(a) Chest x-ray.
(b) Physical exam.
(c) Blood work.
(d) GI series.
4. How long would Scene 6 last if Vivian had written it?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) It would be endless.
(d) Ten minutes.
5. How does Vivian handle unfamiliar medical terms?
(a) She asks Susie.
(b) She analyzes them by breaking them down.
(c) She pretends she understands.
(d) She looks them up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vivian want to document to the audience before grand rounds?
2. How many cycles of treatment has Vivian endured after her ultrasound?
3. What stage is Vivian's cancer in?
4. What about Vivian's condition does she think Donne would revel in?
5. How does Vivian say some would describe her in everything she has done?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)