|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the “red herrings” Vivian experiences during chemotherapy?
(b) Liver poison.
2. What causes Jason to lose his composure at the end of Vivian's physical exam?
(a) Susie's outburst.
(b) The fact that she is a professor he had as an undergraduate.
(c) The size of the mass in Vivian's body.
(d) Vivian's response to his exam.
3. What percentage of the chemotherapy dose does Vivian have to take?
(b) It will vary based on the cycle number.
4. What fruit is the same size as Vivian's tumor?
5. What does Jason call Vivian's condition when he sees her at the beginning of Scene 8?
(a) “Halfway to Heaven.”
(b) “Shake and bake.”
(d) “Road pizza.”
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Vivian's second appointment in Scene 4?
2. How does Vivian occupy herself while she waits for her physical exam?
3. What does Vivian say about her peritoneal cavity?
4. What organ will be monitored during Vivian's treatment cycles?
5. How do Jason and Kelekian feel about how Vivian's treatment has gone?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)