|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
2. Who takes Vivian's medical history in Scene 4?
(b) A technician.
3. How does Vivian occupy herself while she waits for her physical exam?
(a) She speculates how her career path would have gone if she had not gotten cancer.
(b) She recites a sonnet by John Donne.
(c) She imagines she is giving a lecture.
(d) She sings.
4. What side effect of Vivian's medication trips up the fellows during grand rounds?
(a) Psychological depression.
(c) Nausea and vomiting.
(d) Hair loss.
5. How many cycles of treatment has Vivian endured after her ultrasound?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Vivian describe the level of her sickness after her ultrasound?
2. How long would Scene 6 last if Vivian had written it?
3. How does Vivian say she likes the poem she recites after her ultrasound?
4. When does Scene 6 open?
5. Who presents Vivian's case during grand rounds?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)