1. What is Vivian wearing as the play begins?
(a) Graduation robes.
(b) Street clothes.
(c) A hospital gown.
(d) A wedding dress.
2. What question does Vivian discuss in her opening monologue?
(a) “How are you feeling today?”
(b) “Do you have any questions?”
(c) “Does that sound good?”
(d) “Do you understand?”
3. What literary device does Vivian reference in her opening monologue?
4. What kind of cancer does Vivian have?
5. How long does Vivian say she is given to live?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) Six months.
6. What author does Vivian quote at the end of Scene 1?
(a) William Shakespeare.
(b) John Donne.
(c) John Keats.
(d) William Wordsworth.
7. Who is Kelekian?
(a) Vivian's colleague.
(b) Vivian's mentor.
(c) Vivian's supervisor at work.
(d) Vivian's oncologist.
8. What stage is Vivian's cancer in?
9. What word does Kelekian use to refer to Vivian's cancer?
10. Where will Vivian stay during each cycle of treatment?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At a hotel near the hospital.
(c) At a friend's home.
(d) At her home.
This section contains 4,219 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)