|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Onnie Jay Holy tell Haze they lost by him leaving the crowd early?
(b) a few dimes
2. What causes Haze to develop a limp?
(a) A virus
(b) His blindness
(c) Injuries from the quicklime
(d) Rocks in his shoes
3. Who does the author liken Enoch to when he is in the movie theater?
4. Why does Haze say he must punish himself?
(a) He wants to prove his beliefs are true
(b) He is not clean
(c) He has hurt many people
(d) He wants to believe in Jesus
5. Who brings the True Prophet to preach next to Haze?
(a) Sabbath Lily Hawks
(b) Enoch Emery
(c) Hoover Shoats
(d) Asa Hawks
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the man and woman sitting on the rock by the highway?
2. What does the landlady do to keep Sabbath Lily from living with Haze?
3. What does Haze tell the crowd they need to hunt down and kill?
4. How does Haze ensure the True Prophet will no longer preach his religion?
5. How does Enoch react to Gonga's growls?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)