|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What daily activity does Haze maintain despite his blindness?
(a) Cooking his own meals
(c) Walking around the neighborhood
2. What does the waitress at the diner do instead of filling Enoch's order?
(a) Make a milkshake for herself.
(b) Cook bacon for herself
(c) Read the newspaper
(d) Talk to the other customer at the counter
3. What does Sabbath Lily tell Haze first attracted her to him?
(a) His preacher's face
(b) His pecan-colored eyes
(c) His religious beliefs
(d) His white hat
4. Where does Haze tell Sabbath Lily he plans to go after he gets some more sleep?
(a) To find Enoch Emery
(b) To Mrs. Watts' house
(c) Back to the movie theaters to preach
(d) To a new city to preach
5. Who follows the True Prophet when he finishes preaching?
(b) Asa Hawks
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Haze paint his shoes black?
2. Which of the following is NOT a piece of information Enoch shares with Gonga?
3. Who is the True Prophet?
4. Why does the policeman push Haze's car over the embankment?
5. Why does Enoch want to see Gonga the gorilla?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)