|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enoch do with his clothes after exiting Gonga's van?
(a) He dusts them off
(b) He washes them
(c) He burns them
(d) He buries them
2. What hobby does Mrs. Flood suggest that Haze take up to pass the time?
(b) Playing the piano
(c) Reading the Bible
(d) Playing the guitar
3. What does Enoch discover when reading the newspaper?
(a) The newest Gonga movie is opening that evening
(b) Haze destroyed the new Jesus
(c) Gonga will be making his last theater visit that evening
(d) His favorite comic strip is no longer being printed
4. What bothers Haze the most about Onnie Jay's interest in his church?
(a) Onnie Jay stands to jeopardize Haze's following
(b) Onnie Jay is not truthful
(c) Onnie Jay wants to take over Haze's followers
(d) Onnie Jay only wants to make money
5. Where does Haze tell Sabbath Lily he plans to go after he gets some more sleep?
(a) To a new city to preach
(b) To Mrs. Watts' house
(c) Back to the movie theaters to preach
(d) To find Enoch Emery
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an action Enoch takes because his "blood" tells him to?
2. What belief does Hoover Shoats' church hold that Haze's does not?
3. Why did Haze paint his shoes black?
4. Why does Sabbath Lily say Haze cannot visit with Enoch?
5. What happens to the man and woman sitting on the rock by the highway?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)