|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Haze tell the True Prophet are the two things he can't stand?
(a) A man who mocks him and a man who is Christian
(b) A man who creates competition and a man who doesn't know the truth
(c) A man who isn't true and a man who makes fun of what is
(d) A man who believes in Jesus and isn't true
2. What daily activity does Haze maintain despite his blindness?
(b) Walking around the neighborhood
(c) Cooking his own meals
3. Who is waiting for Haze when he returns home from preaching?
(a) Sabbath Lily Hawks
(b) Asa Hawks
(c) Enoch Emery
(d) The police
4. Why does Sabbath Lily say Haze cannot visit with Enoch?
(a) He is out preaching
(b) He is sick
(c) He has left town
(d) He doesn't want to see Enoch
5. What does Enoch do with his clothes after exiting Gonga's van?
(a) He buries them
(b) He burns them
(c) He dusts them off
(d) He washes them
Short Answer Questions
1. What is contained in Enoch Emery's package?
2. What does Haze resolve about his relationship with Sabbath Lily in this chapter?
3. What does Haze forget to remove before getting into bed with Sabbath Lily?
4. What name does Onnie Jay Holy give to Haze's church?
5. What belief does Hoover Shoats' church hold that Haze's does not?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)