|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enoch do when he first sees Haze at the park?
(a) He sits behind him observing him
(b) He walks up to his car to greet him
(c) He asks him to join him on a walk through the park
(d) He stays in the bushes by the pool
2. What does the letter Haze writes to Hawks' daughter say?
(a) He thinks she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen
(b) He wants to seduce her to upset her father
(c) He wants to marry her
(d) He thinks she is the most homely looking girl he has ever seen
3. What bothers Enoch about the portrait of the moose hanging in his room?
(a) The moose appears to be smug and superior
(b) The frame does not go well with the portrait
(c) The moose is dead
(d) The moose is looking directly at him
4. How does Enoch react to Gonga's growls?
(a) He is insulted
(b) He is terrified
(c) He is angry
(d) He laughs
5. What daily activity does Haze maintain despite his blindness?
(b) Walking around the neighborhood
(d) Cooking his own meals
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a title of a movie Enoch sees in the theater?
2. Why does Enoch take the broken umbrella with him when he leaves his room?
3. What is the secret that Enoch shares with Haze?
4. Who does Onnie Jay tell Haze he reminds him of?
5. How long has Enoch Emery been living in Taulkinham?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)