|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Haze's landlady continue to raise his rent?
(a) Her taxes have been raised
(b) It is expensive for her to take care of Haze
(c) She wants to get as much of his government payment as possible
(d) She cannot keep other boarders because of his blindness
2. Where does Enoch's instinct tell him Haze lives?
(a) In the same boarding house he (Enoch) lives in
(b) In Mrs. Watts' boarding house
(c) In the same house as the Hawks family
(d) Near the movie theater
3. Which of the following is NOT an action Enoch takes because his "blood" tells him to?
(a) He purchases new curtains for his room at the boarding house
(b) He begins saving his pay
(c) He gets up early one morning
(d) He cleans his room at the boarding house
4. What does Onnie Jay Holy claim to be to convince the crowd to believe in his testimony?
(a) He is a preacher
(b) He is a lifelong member of the Church Without Christ
(c) He is Haze's right hand man
(d) He is a Lapsed Catholic
5. What does Haze tell the crowd they need to hunt down and kill?
(a) Their souls
(b) Their belief in Christianity
(c) The new jesus
(d) Their consciences
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Haze tell Sabbath Lily he must return quickly return to his car?
2. How do Hazel's fellow soldiers react when he tells them he will not visit a brothel with them?
3. What amount does Hoover Shoats pay the True Prophet for his services?
4. What reason does Haze give the blind preacher for why he followed him?
5. Where does Enoch hide to ambush Gonga the gorilla?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)