|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Haze and Enoch as they are visiting the park museum?
(a) A woman and her two children
(b) A woman and her son
(c) The security guard
(d) Asa Hawks and his daughter
2. Which of the following is NOT found on the walls of the men's restroom Hazel visits at the train station?
(b) Drawings of men
(d) Drawings of women
3. Where are Haze and Enoch going when Haze is almost run over at an intersection?
(a) They are following the preacher and his daughter
(b) They are headed to a local church to hear the blind preacher speak
(c) They are going to Mrs. Watts' house
(d) They are following the street vendor
4. Why does Hazel become angered in the dining car?
(a) He believes the steward is out to get him
(b) He expected to dine with Mrs. Hitchcock, but was separated from her
(c) He is angry at the porter for not recognizing him
(d) He did not want to dine with Mrs. Hitchock, but is forced to sit with her
5. Why does Enoch paint the cabinet of the wash stand with gilt?
(a) The paint in the wash stand cabinet was peeling
(b) His blood has told him it is to be used for something important
(c) He wants to make his room more attractive
(d) To make it match the picture frame on the wall
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Hazel dreamed of being like when he was a child?
2. Which of the following is NOT a statement written on the boulder on the side of the road?
3. How does Sabbath Lily treat the contents of Enoch's package for Haze?
4. Where does Haze tell Sabbath Lily he plans to go after he gets some more sleep?
5. How old does Sabbath Lily tell Haze she is?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)