|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is noteworthy about the taxi driver's appearance?
(a) He has a scar across his cheek
(b) He is a small man
(c) He keeps squinting to see Hazel
(d) He is chewing on a cigar
2. What did people claim was the reason for Haze opening his brother's casket at his funeral?
(a) He wanted to make sure his brother was really dead
(b) He was trying to climb into the coffin to be with his brother
(c) He had a morbid fascination with dead people
(d) He was heartbroken over his brother's death
3. How long has Enoch Emery been living in Taulkinham?
(a) His whole life
(b) 1 year
(c) 6 months
(d) 2 months
4. What is the secret that Enoch shares with Haze?
(a) A weapon in the museum
(b) The Hawks' address
(c) His confession that he once killed a man
(d) A shrunken man in a coffin
5. Who does the taxi driver mistaken Hazel for?
(a) A preacher
(b) A man named Parrum
(c) A foreigner
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT a family living in Eastrod?
2. What does Hazel copy off of the wall of a men's room?
3. Who interrupts Haze and Enoch as they are visiting the park museum?
4. What does Hazel first notice when he gets off of the train at Taulkinham?
5. Where is Haze headed when he leaves Mrs. Watts' home at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)