|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Haze's car when he returns to it?
(a) The tires are flat.
(b) The keys are missing
(c) Someone has stolen it
(d) It will not start
2. Why does the taxi driver think that Hazel wants to visit Mrs. Watts' house?
(a) To find a room to rent
(b) To preach to the prostitute
(c) To rob Mrs. Watts
(d) To know sin first hand
3. What does Haze declare to both the waitress and the owl at the zoo?
(a) If Jesus existed, I wouldn't be clean.
(b) Jesus saves.
(c) I ain't no sinner.
(d) I am clean.
4. Which of the following is NOT an action Enoch takes because his "blood" tells him to?
(a) He purchases new curtains for his room at the boarding house
(b) He gets up early one morning
(c) He cleans his room at the boarding house
(d) He begins saving his pay
5. Why does Enoch wake up feeling like it will be a special day?
(a) He will get to watch the women sunbathing by the pool
(b) He knows Haze will come to visit him at the zoo
(c) He believes something important will happen that day
(d) He doesn't have to work
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enoch go to the movies?
2. What confuses Haze about Sabbath Lily's parentage?
3. Who interrupts Haze and Enoch as they are visiting the park museum?
4. What happens to the rug when Enoch attempts to clean it?
5. Why did Enoch decide to work at the city park?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)