|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Sabbath Lily tell Haze she is?
(a) 18 years old
(b) 21 years old
(c) 16 years old
(d) 15 years old
2. Why does Enoch want to see Gonga the gorilla?
(a) He hopes to shake the gorilla's hand
(b) He wants to show him the new Jesus
(c) He hopes to insult him
(d) He is a big fan of his movies
3. What is wrong with Haze's car when he returns to it?
(a) The keys are missing
(b) Someone has stolen it
(c) It will not start
(d) The tires are flat.
4. What does Haze tell Sabbath Lily makes his vehicle a 'good car'?
(a) It was built by foreigners
(b) It was built by people who had their eyes open
(c) It was built by minorities
(d) It is always able to be fixed
5. Where is Haze headed when he leaves Mrs. Watts' home at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) To find a room to rent
(b) To find Enoch Emery
(c) To visit another prostitute
(d) To buy a car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the car low owner's son mutter as Haze shops for a car?
2. Why does Haze tell Sabbath Lily he must return quickly return to his car?
3. How much money does Haze have saved to buy a car?
4. What is in the cage labeled "TWO DEADLY ENEMIES" along side the dirt road?
5. What does Haze tell the car lot owner he plans on doing with his new car?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)