|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a statement written on the boulder on the side of the road?
(a) Woe to the Blasphemer and Whoremonger!
(b) Jesus saves.
(c) Repent your sins to Jesus.
(d) Will hell swallow you up?
2. Why does Haze want to visit the zoo?
(a) To find Enoch Emery
(b) To find a woman to sleep with
(c) To see the animals
(d) To find a job
3. How does Sabbath Lily treat the contents of Enoch's package for Haze?
(a) She throws the package in the garbage
(b) She is horrified by the shrunken man
(c) She studies them then begins rocking the shrunken man like a baby
(d) She throws the shrunken man at Haze
4. Where does Haze tell Sabbath Lily he plans to go after he gets some more sleep?
(a) To Mrs. Watts' house
(b) To find Enoch Emery
(c) To a new city to preach
(d) Back to the movie theaters to preach
5. How did Enoch disguise himself in the museum?
(a) He darkened his face and hands with shoe polish
(b) He wore his security uniform
(c) He wore sunglasses and a wig
(d) He wore a wig and raincoat
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a feature of the car Haze wants to buy?
2. What does Haze tell Sabbath Lily makes his vehicle a 'good car'?
3. Why is Haze put off when the serviceman does not charge him for gas?
4. How much money does Haze have saved to buy a car?
5. What does the car low owner's son mutter as Haze shops for a car?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)