|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Haze forced to drive so slowly during the test drive?
(a) Pigs walk into the road and Haze is unable to sound his horn to get them to move
(b) The car lot owner will not allow him to drive quickly
(c) The car cannot go over 40 mph
(d) A slow truck pulls out in front of him and he is unable to sound his horn to get it to move
2. How does Enoch react to Gonga's growls?
(a) He is insulted
(b) He is terrified
(c) He laughs
(d) He is angry
3. What is different about Haze's 'new Jesus'?
(a) He has come to save all of the people on Earth
(b) He is a man without any divine ties
(c) He is evil rather than good
(d) A person does not need to believe in him to be saved
4. Where do Haze and Sabbath Lily go after parking the car on a dirt road?
(a) They walk down to the stream
(b) They sit under a tree together
(c) They walk further down the dirt road
(d) They sit in the car
5. What is contained in Enoch Emery's package?
(a) The shrunken man from the museum
(b) The potato peeler
(c) A raincoat
(d) A baby doll
Short Answer Questions
1. What bothers Haze the most about the writing on the boulder?
2. How much does the owner of the car lot agree to take from Haze for the car?
3. Why is Haze put off when the serviceman does not charge him for gas?
4. How does Sabbath Lily treat the contents of Enoch's package for Haze?
5. Why does Enoch want to see Gonga the gorilla?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)