1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock tell Hazel Motes she going to visit?
(a) Her sister
(b) Her cousin
(c) Her unmarried daughter
(d) Her married daughter
2. What town was Hazel Motes born and raised in?
(a) Taulkinham, Tennessee
(b) Eastrod, Tennessee
(c) Taulkinham, Alabama
(d) Eastrod, Mississippi
3. Why does Hazel become angered in the dining car?
(a) He expected to dine with Mrs. Hitchcock, but was separated from her
(b) He did not want to dine with Mrs. Hitchock, but is forced to sit with her
(c) He believes the steward is out to get him
(d) He is angry at the porter for not recognizing him
4. Why did Hazel leave his hometown?
(a) To start a new life
(b) To become a preacher
(c) To join the army
(d) To get married
5. What is unusual about Hazel's suit?
(a) It still has the price tag on the sleeve
(b) His hat is black and his suit is blue. They do not match
(c) It does not fit him properly
(d) It is blue, an usual color for a suit
This section contains 6,010 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)