1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock tell Hazel Motes she going to visit?
(a) Her cousin
(b) Her married daughter
(c) Her unmarried daughter
(d) Her sister
2. What town was Hazel Motes born and raised in?
(a) Taulkinham, Alabama
(b) Eastrod, Mississippi
(c) Eastrod, Tennessee
(d) Taulkinham, Tennessee
3. Why does Hazel become angered in the dining car?
(a) He did not want to dine with Mrs. Hitchock, but is forced to sit with her
(b) He is angry at the porter for not recognizing him
(c) He expected to dine with Mrs. Hitchcock, but was separated from her
(d) He believes the steward is out to get him
4. Why did Hazel leave his hometown?
(a) To get married
(b) To join the army
(c) To become a preacher
(d) To start a new life
5. What is unusual about Hazel's suit?
(a) It is blue, an usual color for a suit
(b) It still has the price tag on the sleeve
(c) His hat is black and his suit is blue. They do not match
(d) It does not fit him properly
This section contains 6,010 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)