1. Who does Mrs. Hitchcock tell Hazel Motes she going to visit?
(a) Her cousin
(b) Her sister
(c) Her unmarried daughter
(d) Her married daughter
2. What town was Hazel Motes born and raised in?
(a) Taulkinham, Tennessee
(b) Eastrod, Mississippi
(c) Taulkinham, Alabama
(d) Eastrod, Tennessee
3. Why does Hazel become angered in the dining car?
(a) He did not want to dine with Mrs. Hitchock, but is forced to sit with her
(b) He is angry at the porter for not recognizing him
(c) He expected to dine with Mrs. Hitchcock, but was separated from her
(d) He believes the steward is out to get him
4. Why did Hazel leave his hometown?
(a) To start a new life
(b) To get married
(c) To become a preacher
(d) To join the army
5. What is unusual about Hazel's suit?
(a) It does not fit him properly
(b) His hat is black and his suit is blue. They do not match
(c) It is blue, an usual color for a suit
(d) It still has the price tag on the sleeve
This section contains 6,010 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)