Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle David do with the axes immediately after splitting the log?
2. According to Uncle David, what was the reaction of the men once the cutting was finished?
3. What is the reaction when Crazy Alen first starts playing jokes on the other men?
4. Why does Eldon think he needs to stop David before he takes some action at the log pile?
5. What is Uncle David carrying when he returns from the granary?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the farm where Eldon lives with his family. What are the most important settings within the farm? Why?
Essay Topic 2
What is the story Uncle David tells about Orud and Melena? What kind of story is this and why? Are there any believable aspects of the story? What are they?
Essay Topic 3
What is the story Uncle David tells about the woodcutter? What is the story really about? What are some of the feats the woodcutter is capable of? Are they believable?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)