Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle David do with the axes immediately after splitting the log?
2. According to Uncle David, what was the reaction of the men once the cutting was finished?
3. What is the reaction when Crazy Alen first starts playing jokes on the other men?
4. Why does Eldon think he needs to stop David before he takes some action at the log pile?
5. What is Uncle David carrying when he returns from the granary?
Who helps Eldon's family when it's time for haying and threshing? Describes the days when the two families come together. Why are these important?
What is the story Uncle David tells about Crazy Allen? What is Eldon's reaction to the story and why?
Does Eldon's life seem difficult? Support your answer with examples from the book.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)