Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle David do with the axes immediately after splitting the log?
2. According to Uncle David, what was the reaction of the men once the cutting was finished?
3. What is the reaction when Crazy Alen first starts playing jokes on the other men?
4. Why does Eldon think he needs to stop David before he takes some action at the log pile?
5. What is Uncle David carrying when he returns from the granary?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the farm house. How many rooms are there? What are each of the rooms used for? Include some details about each of the rooms.
Essay Topic 2
Describe some of the work Eldon and the others do on the farm. Which of the jobs sounds most difficult? Which sounds most interesting? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Eldon. What is his role in the story? What kind of boy is he?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)