Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle David do with the axes immediately after splitting the log?
2. According to Uncle David, what was the reaction of the men once the cutting was finished?
3. What is the reaction when Crazy Alen first starts playing jokes on the other men?
4. Why does Eldon think he needs to stop David before he takes some action at the log pile?
5. What is Uncle David carrying when he returns from the granary?
Describe what happens after Wayne and Eldon find the western novel. Why do you believe the boys are so caught up in the excitement of the book?
What is the story Uncle David tells about Crazy Allen? What is Eldon's reaction to the story and why?
What are some of the fun activities Eldon describes? Do those sound like fun?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)