|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuning and Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cleared acres are there on the family's farm?
(a) One hundred twenty.
2. Why does Uncle David say the cows get excited when they are given silage?
(a) They get drunk off of it.
(b) There is honey mixed with it.
(c) They are so hungry because it's winter.
(d) They don't really care.
3. What does Wayne want to do when he grows up?
(a) Be a farmer.
(b) Play professional baseball.
(c) Teach school.
(d) Be a professional writer.
4. How many people are in Eldon's family?
5. What are the names of the two horses on the farm?
(a) Stacker and Stumper.
(b) Jim and Joe.
(c) Matilda and Martha.
(d) Jim and Stacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hero's horse in the western they found?
2. Who was Uncle David married to?
3. What is the book both Uncle David and Nels have by their beds?
4. What does Eldon say he likes better than wax teeth?
5. What grade does Mrs. Halverson teach?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)