|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuning and Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Wayne once made wings out of in an attempt to fly?
(a) Sticks and feed sacks.
(b) Pillow cases and cane poles.
(c) A broom handle and a sheet.
(d) Several old kites.
2. Where do the pigs run when they escape from their pen?
(a) Into the garden.
(b) All over the barn.
(c) Onto the porch.
(d) Across Wayne.
3. What are the names of the two horses on the farm?
(a) Matilda and Martha.
(b) Stacker and Stumper.
(c) Jim and Stacker.
(d) Jim and Joe.
4. What is upstairs in the barn?
(a) Storage for grain.
(b) Nothing but dust.
(c) The hayloft.
(d) Saddles and farming equipment.
5. Who was Uncle David married to?
(a) Jeanetta .
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the calves fed?
2. What was the name of the hero's horse in the western they found?
3. How does Eldon describe the sound he hears when Wayne hits the horse?
4. How many cleared acres are there on the family's farm?
5. How old is Uncle David?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)