|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tuning and Spring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the cover of the Zane Grey western Eldon and Wayne find?
(a) A cowboy riding behind a herd of cattle.
(b) An Indian boy riding a horse.
(c) A cowboy riding a horse and firing six-guns.
(d) A group of cowboys riding through a town.
2. What instrument does Harrin Olsen play at the beer hall?
(a) An accordian.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A piano.
(d) A trumpet.
3. Who was Uncle David married to?
(c) Jeanetta .
4. How old is the farm where the family lives?
(a) About twenty years.
(b) The same age as Uncle David.
(c) No one knows.
(d) At least a hundred.
5. Where do the pigs run when they escape from their pen?
(a) All over the barn.
(b) Across Wayne.
(c) Into the garden.
(d) Onto the porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Father say the horses weigh?
2. How many people are in Eldon's family?
3. What had Wayne once made wings out of in an attempt to fly?
4. What was the name of the hero's horse in the western they found?
5. What is the book both Uncle David and Nels have by their beds?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)