|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crazy Alen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the men get Alen's body from the camp to town?
(a) In a wagon.
(b) In a sleigh.
(c) In a casket.
(d) They roll him.
2. What does Eldon have for supper near the end of the chapter titled "Crazy Alen?"
(a) Soup and bread.
(b) Mashed potatoes and gravy.
(c) Beans, turnips, and turkey.
(d) Roast beef sandwich.
3. What grade does Mrs. Halverson teach?
4. What does Uncle David say is the reason there's so much work in the summer?
(a) The crops growing.
(b) The light.
(c) The farm.
(d) The large family.
5. Why does Eldon say he doesn't work as hard as the others in the family?
(a) He has to spend a lot of time studying.
(b) He does work as hard as anyone.
(c) He was sick when he was younger.
(d) He's still too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wayne ask when the story is finished?
2. What is upstairs in the barn?
3. Why is the corn cultivated several times while it's still young?
4. What is used to cover the table outside during the gathering at thrashing time?
5. What are the names of the two horses on the farm?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)