|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alida and Orud the Terrible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family dog sleep as fall comes to an end?
(a) In the barn.
(b) Under the porch.
(c) In Wayne's room.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. What does Wayne want to do when he grows up?
(a) Teach school.
(b) Play professional baseball.
(c) Be a professional writer.
(d) Be a farmer.
3. How does Mother keep coffee hot when she takes it for Father's lunch?
(a) She builds a campfire near the field to warm it.
(b) She puts it in a thermos.
(c) She doesn't, he likes it cold.
(d) She wraps a jar in sacking.
4. What is the name carved into a log in the barn?
5. What grade does Mrs. Halverson teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Eldon and Wayne put their mittens to dry?
2. How long does Mother stay at the quilting bee at the end of fall?
3. What color is Alida's hair?
4. Who was Uncle David married to?
5. Orud's helmet is soaked in ______________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)