|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Alida and Orud the Terrible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father do in the evenings in the winter room?
(a) Fixes harnesses.
(d) Sharpens tools.
2. Who washes the cream separator?
(b) Wayne and Eldon.
3. What does Uncle David say Alida's hair is like?
(a) Cornsilk and sunlight.
(b) Sunset and roses.
(c) Midnight and good dreams.
(d) A horse's mane.
4. What kind of chairs do Uncle David and Nels have in the winter room?
(a) A couch.
(b) Matching blue armchairs.
(c) Straight back chairs.
5. What is upstairs in the barn?
(a) The hayloft.
(b) Storage for grain.
(c) Saddles and farming equipment.
(d) Nothing but dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two horses on the farm?
2. What is the F-12?
3. What is Alida carrying the first time David sees her?
4. Why does David say he put the handkerchief on his head when he and Alida were married?
5. How does Mother keep coffee hot when she takes it for Father's lunch?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)