Tuning and Spring
1. How much older is Wayne than Eldon?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
2. What grade does Mrs. Halverson teach?
3. Where does Eldon and his family live?
(a) Eastern Montana.
(b) Southern Mississippi.
(c) Northern Minnesota.
(d) Western Idaho.
4. How old is Uncle David?
(d) No one knows.
5. How many cleared acres are there on the family's farm?
(a) One hundred twenty.
6. How many people are in Eldon's family?
7. What color is Eldon's house?
8. Why is the living room called the winter room?
(a) The family spends the winter there.
(b) It's only warm in the winter.
(c) It's used as a bedroom except in the winter.
(d) It's where the family eats in the winter.
9. What do Eldon and Wayne sleep on?
(a) Pallets on the floor.
(b) They share a full-sized bed.
(c) The couch.
(d) Bunk beds.
This section contains 4,774 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)