1. What was Will’s home town?
2. What position did Will’s father, John, hold in Stratford?
3. Will attended a school that was most likely for…
Upper middle class students
4. Will’s early education was most likely conducted in what language?
5. Which early farcical play written by Will was likely influenced by his studies in school?
Comedy of Errors
6. What is another aspect of Will’s early life that impacted his later theatrical career?
Attending local festivals at which plays were presented
7. What trait is characteristic of all Will’s rural characters?
This section contains 4,161 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)