|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is a likely description of Will’s marriage?
(c) Unhappy and unfulfilled
(d) Happy and fulfilled
2. Which member of Will’s family seemed to be sympathetic towards Roman Catholics and militant Protestants?
(a) Will’s cousin
(b) Will’s father
(c) Will’s brother
(d) Will’s paternal grandfather
3. Where did Will meet his future wife?
4. What eventually happened to Edmund Campion?
(a) He was made mayor
(b) He died of old age
(c) He was executed
(d) He was given a large sum of money
5. What was the name of Will’s wife?
(a) Anne Hathaway
(b) Rosalie Campion
(c) Mary Arden
(d) Juliet Greene
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of these writings did Will refer to his wife?
2. In which of Will’s plays do characters get married because of an unhealthy obsession?
3. Which character in Henry VI led a rebellion against the upper class?
4. Choose the phrase that most accurately describes Will’s wife.
5. What activity did Will try to avoid while living in London?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)