|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Choose the word that best describes the family of Will’s mother.
2. What was Will licensed for during the time that he lived in Stratford?
3. What was the name of Will’s mother?
(a) Susanna Marlowe
(b) Esther Arden
(c) Lucy Campion
(d) Mary Arden
4. What position did Will’s father, John, hold in Stratford?
5. What illegal activity was John Shakespeare involved in?
(a) Deer poaching
(c) Whiskey brewing
(d) Illicit wool dealing
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a possible hindrance for Will’s traveling to London at this time?
2. What characteristic of Campion might have hindered Will’s future work in theater?
3. Which of these is a skill that Will needed to learn in order to be successful as an actor?
4. Chapter 1 gives the most information about Will’s…
5. Who was the prominent and hunted Catholic leader that Will met during this time?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)