|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Will go after leaving the county where he met Campion?
2. What was the name of Will’s mother?
(a) Susanna Marlowe
(b) Lucy Campion
(c) Mary Arden
(d) Esther Arden
3. Chapter 1 begins with a discussion of…
(a) Will's early childhood
(b) Will's marriage
(c) Will's death
(d) Will's baptism
4. What important thing was developed in Will through his early education?
(a) A love of mathematics
(b) Financial independence
(c) A love of language
(d) Stellar grammar
5. What eventually happened to Edmund Campion?
(a) He died of old age
(b) He was made mayor
(c) He was given a large sum of money
(d) He was executed
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 1 focuses largely on the importance of…
2. Which early farcical play written by Will was likely influenced by his studies in school?
3. How did Will feel about a future career in theater?
4. What was Will licensed for during the time that he lived in Stratford?
5. Chapter 1 ends with a discussion of…
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)