|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Both Will and Marlowe utilized main characters in their works from what people group?
2. Involvement with what local group established the groundwork for Will’s later work in London?
(a) A local government office
(b) A local brewery
(c) A local acting company
(d) A local church
3. What characteristic of Campion might have hindered Will’s future work in theater?
(a) His generosity
(b) His thievery
(c) His wealth
(d) His Catholicism
4. What eventually happened to Edmund Campion?
(a) He was executed
(b) He died of old age
(c) He was made mayor
(d) He was given a large sum of money
5. In England during Will’s day, many Jews had superficially converted to which religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Will feel about a future career in theater?
2. Where did Will possibly live between the time of his school days and his marriage?
3. What play did Will likely see upon his arrival in London?
4. Which best describes the relationship between Will and Christopher Marlowe?
5. What people group was deported from England hundreds of years before Will’s time?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)