1. What was Will’s home town?
2. What position did Will’s father, John, hold in Stratford?
3. Will attended a school that was most likely for…
(a) Upper middle class students
(b) Boys and girls alike
(c) Religious students only
4. Will’s early education was most likely conducted in what language?
5. Which early farcical play written by Will was likely influenced by his studies in school?
(b) Comedy of Errors
(d) Henry IV
6. What is another aspect of Will’s early life that impacted his later theatrical career?
(a) Traveling extensively outside of his home town
(b) Studying with renowned playwrights of his day
(c) Attending local festivals at which plays were presented
(d) Being selected as the winner of a national contest
7. What trait is characteristic of all Will’s rural characters?
(b) Happiness in marriage
(read all 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,161 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)