|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury did the senior barn rat sustain from trying to gang up on the gray rooster?
(a) He lost his eye.
(b) He lost his tail.
(c) He lost his whiskers.
(d) He broke his leg.
2. What does the Lady ask Abby to bring to the barn the next day?
(a) A bag.
(b) A rat trap.
(c) A book.
(d) An ear of corn.
3. How old does Dick tell Will Price he is?
4. What is the rat who crawls out during Whittington's story trying to get?
(a) Some hay.
(b) Some grain.
(c) An apple core.
(d) A corn cob.
5. Who does the Lady suggest should help Ben learn to read?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who identifies Ben's reading problem as dyslexia?
2. What makes the barn begin to smell like home to the horses?
3. What clinches Whittington's place in the family of the barn animals?
4. What is Gregory's job in his flock?
5. Who taught Dick Whittington to read?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)