|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Havey named after?
(a) A type of engine.
(b) A car model.
(c) A motor oil.
(d) A tire company.
2. Who does the carriage driver tell the agent that Dick is?
(a) A distant cousin.
(b) A son of a friend of his.
(c) An itinerant orphan.
(d) A wanted criminal.
3. What is the weather like when Whittington first meets the Lady?
4. What did Whitington's former family call him?
(a) Old Gray.
(d) Bent Ear.
5. What does Bernie give Ted in exchange for hauling his horses?
(a) A watch.
(b) A car.
(d) A tool chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the black hen is injured after she is revived?
2. What do the rats ask for, in addition to safety from the cat?
3. How old does Dick tell Will Price he is?
4. What do the horses use to bathe themselves?
5. How does Whittington initially feel about the deal between the animals and the rats?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)