|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Lady ask Whittington to tell the story of his name?
(a) To stop everyone from arguing.
(b) She wants him to feel accepted.
(c) She wants the other animals to accept him.
(d) Everyone is bored.
2. At Fitzwarren's, what does Dick eat for breakfast?
(d) Sweet rolls.
3. What does Bernie give Ted in exchange for hauling his horses?
(a) A watch.
(c) A tool chest.
(d) A car.
4. What do the rats call themselves?
5. How old does Dick tell Will Price he is?
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Fitzwarren?
2. What time do Bernie, Abby, and Ben get up in the mornings to care for the horses?
3. Where is Bernie when the farmer drops the black hen off at the gas station?
4. What does the merchant want to know from Dick?
5. Where does Bernie put Havey after the dog's fight with Whittington?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)