|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whittington sound like the name of, to the Lady?
(a) A town.
(b) A noble.
(c) A cemetary.
(d) A country.
2. How long do Whittington's injuries from the fight last?
(a) Until Valentine's Day.
(b) Until April Fool's Day.
(c) Until New Year's.
(d) Until St. Patrick's Day.
3. Who does the Lady suggest should help Ben learn to read?
4. Why does Bernie want horses?
(a) He breeds them for racing.
(b) He breeds them to sell.
(c) He just likes them.
(d) He needs them to till the fields.
5. What does the Lady ask Abby to bring to the barn the next day?
(a) A book.
(b) An ear of corn.
(c) A rat trap.
(d) A bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Havey named after?
2. How long is Dick on the road with the carriage?
3. What is the weather like when Whittington first meets the Lady?
4. What word does Ben ask Whittington to explain?
5. What does Bernie give Ted in exchange for hauling his horses?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)