|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, Chapters 35, 36, 37 and 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sets of books does Coach O have for Ben to read?
2. What affliction is the herb the captain tells Fitzwarren about used to treat?
(a) Kidney and bladder stones.
(b) Blood poisoning.
(c) Bilious fever.
3. Where do the bantams roost when not sitting on eggs?
(a) Up in the roof rafters.
(b) On the hay bales.
(c) Up in a tree outside the barn.
(d) In the wired chicken roost on the side of the barn.
4. Why doesn't Bernie take Havey home?
(a) Because she has fleas.
(b) Because she bites.
(c) Because she is afraid of children.
(d) Because Marion is allergic.
5. What color do the Lady's black tail feathers look in the sunlight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby write the word she's teaching Ben so that Whittington can see it?
2. What injury did the senior barn rat sustain from trying to gang up on the gray rooster?
3. Which of the following trait does Theo NOT acquire?
4. What does Whittington sound like the name of, to the Lady?
5. How much were the chickens bought for at a livestock auction?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)