|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Whittington sound like the name of, to the Lady?
(a) A cemetary.
(b) A country.
(c) A noble.
(d) A town.
2. What type of goods does Fitzwarren sell?
3. How does Whittington initially feel about the deal between the animals and the rats?
4. Where does Bernie put Havey after the dog's fight with Whittington?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In the yard behind the house.
(c) In the pickup truck.
(d) In the yard behind the Texaco.
5. What does the merchant want to know from Dick?
(a) What useful skill he has.
(b) Why he came to London.
(c) Where he comes from.
(d) What he plans to do with his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rats call themselves?
2. What injury did the senior barn rat sustain from trying to gang up on the gray rooster?
3. What do Ben, Bernie, and Abby use to get hot water down to the barn when the road is blocked with snow?
4. Why does the Lady ask Whittington to tell the story of his name?
5. What is Gregory's job in his flock?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)