|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the rats kill the deckled gray for?
(a) Trying to protect an egg.
(c) The food in his craw.
(d) His meat.
2. What is Havey named after?
(a) A motor oil.
(b) A car model.
(c) A tire company.
(d) A type of engine.
3. How does the Lady feel when a flock of ducks flies overhead?
4. What does Bernie put down, to try to make the farm road more passable?
(a) Paving stones.
5. What is the horses' initial response to the idea of Whittington moving into the barn?
(a) They disapprove because they dislike cats.
(b) They don't have an opinion.
(c) They approve because they like cats.
(d) They think Whittington will probably be effective against the rats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Bernie take Havey home?
2. How much were the chickens bought for at a livestock auction?
3. How does the Old One react when three young rats laugh at Whittington?
4. How does Havey get exercise?
5. What word does Ben ask Whittington to explain?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)