|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, Chapters 31, 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ben get sent home from school?
(a) For tearing up another student's paper.
(b) For hitting another boy.
(c) For screaming during class.
(d) For throwing a stapler.
2. Why does the Lady ask Whittington to tell the story of his name?
(a) She wants him to feel accepted.
(b) Everyone is bored.
(c) She wants the other animals to accept him.
(d) To stop everyone from arguing.
3. What alarms Bernie, Abby, and Ben most about Spooker's behavior?
(a) She doesn't run around.
(b) She doesn't paw the ground.
(c) She doesn't drink.
(d) She doesn't eat.
4. What does the stranger with the gold coin give to Dick?
(a) A piece of candy.
(b) An apple.
(c) A letter.
(d) A loaf of bread.
5. What did Bernie forget to do to the horses?
(a) Groom their manes.
(b) File their teeth.
(c) Brush down their fur.
(d) Smooth their hooves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who steps in to help care for Theo?
2. How many students is Marion assigned to help in Abby's classroom?
3. Who does the carriage driver tell the agent that Dick is?
4. Who taught Dick Whittington to read?
5. What color do the finches turn as spring approaches?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)