|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, Chapters 31, 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Lady ask Abby to bring to the barn the next day?
(a) A book.
(b) A rat trap.
(c) A bag.
(d) An ear of corn.
2. What word does Ben ask Whittington to explain?
3. Who does Dick find who might be able to do an operation on his cat?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A barber.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A tailor.
4. How many students is Marion assigned to help in Abby's classroom?
(a) Abby and one other.
(b) Only Abby.
(c) Abby and two others.
(d) Abby and three others.
5. What holds the barn door shut?
(a) A padlock.
(b) A chain.
(c) A rope.
(d) A board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem do his kids have feeding Whittington his tuna?
2. Whose life does the book Sir Louis wants Dick to read recount?
3. As spring comes on, how many eggs do the chickens lay per day?
4. What birds appear as the weather warms?
5. What two new fruits does Dick taste on his first trading journey?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)