|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, Chapters 31, 32, 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Lady think that people shouldn't look down while listening to a story?
(a) They'll get distracted.
(b) They'll get a neck ache.
(c) They'll fall asleep.
(d) They'll think badly of the storyteller.
2. Where does the Lady have the children sit?
(a) Cuddled up to the horses.
(b) On the rail with Whittington.
(c) On a bundle of hay.
(d) On the stable doors.
3. When did Will begin working for Sir Louis?
(a) When he was eight.
(b) When he was seven.
(c) When he was ten.
(d) When he was nine.
4. Who does Dick find who might be able to do an operation on his cat?
(a) A barber.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A butcher.
(d) A tailor.
5. What vehicle does the vet come in?
(a) A red pickup.
(b) A black SUV.
(c) A green station wagon.
(d) A blue sedan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ben feel about the idea of going to Special Ed class?
2. What two new fruits does Dick taste on his first trading journey?
3. Which of the following was NOT one of Dick's "rememberables"?
4. What holds the barn door shut?
5. What common item does Whittington explain used to be expensive in Dick's time but is cheap in the present for Ben and Abby?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)