|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name do Dana's sisters call the housemates?
2. What does the police officer initially speculate about Dana's murder?
(a) She was killed by a random drive-by.
(b) She was killed by a drug dealer.
(c) She must have surprised a burglar.
(d) She was killed by a jealous lover.
3. What does Jo realize as the source of her vivid memories lately?
(a) The mention of Eli's name.
(b) Going to a funeral.
(c) Looking at yearbooks.
(d) Listening to old records.
4. What is Jo's last name?
5. What is the demeanor of Dana's sisters when they come to the house to get Dana's belongings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jo think Eli's demeanor is in her office?
2. Why does Jo caution against Eli staying in the room while she takes care of the dog?
3. What is one of the things that the interviewer tells Licia she can expect to see in the group house?
4. Jo's twin daughters are Nora and _________________.
5. Whom do the police first question about Dana's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jo get her start in veterinary medicine?
2. What does Dana's murder signify for the housemates?
3. What does Dana think Licia might be when she catches Licia in lies?
4. What happens to the dynamics in the group house after Dana's death?
5. Why does Licia seem to fit in so well with the group members who seem to have no real plans?
6. What are the circumstances in which Jo meets Daniel?
7. How do Jo and Daniel reconnect and then marry?
8. Describe the night when Licia finds Dana's dead body in the house.
9. What do the police learn about each of the housemates that makes the police suspicious of them?
10. Who is Dana, and how does Licia (Jo) meet her?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)