|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Eli make about his dog?
(a) Try the antibiotics.
(b) Let him die naturally.
(c) Go ahead with the surgery.
(d) Have him euthanized.
2. When Dana has caught Licia in several lies, Dana asks Licia if she is ___________________.
(a) A fugitive.
(b) A murderer.
(c) An imposter.
(d) A fraud.
3. Who is Jo's youngest daughter?
4. In what town do Jo and her husband live?
(a) Falls River.
(b) Adams Mills.
5. Why did Licia give money to Duncan one day?
(a) To buy groceries.
(b) To repair his car.
(c) To buy drugs.
(d) To pay his tuition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at Jo's office when a dog is brought there?
2. Jo adopted the name Felicia Stead and told people she was called ________________.
3. Who is the husband of Sadie's professor?
4. What do Licia, Sara, Eli, and Larry have for a Christmas night celebration?
5. Dana is a part-time _____________ student.
Short Essay Questions
1. How well does Licia adapt to living in the group house?
2. How do Dana's sisters act when they come to the house to pick up Dana's belongings?
3. What are the circumstances in which Jo sees Eli again after so many years?
4. Explain Jo's secretive life in Cambridge in 1968.
5. What happens to the dynamics in the group house after Dana's death?
6. How did Jo get her start in veterinary medicine?
7. What choice does Eli make for his dog and for himself in Jo's office?
8. What do the police learn about each of the housemates that makes the police suspicious of them?
9. How is Jo impatient with Daniel's needs when she wants to talk, and how does she try to mend things on Sunday morning?
10. What does Jo say might account for her feeling off during dinner with Daniel?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)