|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pet did Jo have while growing up?
2. What does Jo realize as the source of her vivid memories lately?
(a) The mention of Eli's name.
(b) Looking at yearbooks.
(c) Listening to old records.
(d) Going to a funeral.
3. Where did Jo go to college?
4. Where does Jo rarely go?
5. Where does Jo's mother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jo's receptionist?
2. When Dana has caught Licia in several lies, Dana asks Licia if she is ___________________.
3. What does Jo think about as she drives home after seeing Eli in the office?
4. At dinner, Jo feels odd because of ____________________.
5. Why does Jo caution against Eli staying in the room while she takes care of the dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Jo and Daniel reconnect and then marry?
2. What are the circumstances in which Jo meets Daniel?
3. How do Dana's sisters act when they come to the house to pick up Dana's belongings?
4. What happens to the dynamics in the group house after Dana's death?
5. What choice does Eli make for his dog and for himself in Jo's office?
6. How did Jo get her start in veterinary medicine?
7. What is the first theory the police have regarding Dana's murder?
8. Who are Jo and Daniel's daughters and how are they different from each other?
9. What does Dana think Licia might be when she catches Licia in lies?
10. What do the police learn about each of the housemates that makes the police suspicious of them?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)