|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Dana seem to become jealous regarding Licia?
(a) Licia had more money than Dana did.
(b) Licia was dating the guy who Dana liked.
(c) Licia was prettier than Dana was.
(d) Licia got along well with another house resident.
2. At dinner, Jo feels odd because of ____________________.
(c) Food poisoning.
3. What is Jo's last name?
4. What is Jo's profession?
5. What does Jo think Eli's demeanor is in her office?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many daughters does Jo have?
2. Who is Jo's youngest daughter?
3. Which of the housemates did Licia find murdered?
4. Who is Jo's receptionist?
5. What school is Daniel attending when Jo meets him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How well does Licia adapt to living in the group house?
2. What are the circumstances in which Jo sees Eli again after so many years?
3. Describe the night when Licia finds Dana's dead body in the house.
4. What is the premise of WHILE I WAS GONE?
5. Why does Licia seem to fit in so well with the group members who seem to have no real plans?
6. How do Dana's sisters act when they come to the house to pick up Dana's belongings?
7. How do Jo and Daniel reconnect and then marry?
8. What happens to the dynamics in the group house after Dana's death?
9. Who is Dana, and how does Licia (Jo) meet her?
10. What does Dana think Licia might be when she catches Licia in lies?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)