|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school is Daniel attending when Jo meets him?
(a) Divinity school.
(b) Grad school.
(c) Art School.
(d) Officer candidate school.
2. Who arrives at Jo's home in the evening?
(a) Her twin daughters.
(c) Her in-laws.
(d) Her book group members.
3. How many people live in the group house?
4. Why did Licia promise to style Dana's hair?
(a) Dana cut it herself and was unhappy with it.
(b) Dana had been feeling low and needed to be cheered up.
(c) Dana was going to a banquet and wanted to look nice.
(d) Dana was a bridesmaid and wanted a special look.
5. How does Jo know the person in #18?
(a) He is a local celebrity.
(b) He is a famous author.
(c) They lived in a group house in college.
(d) He is a member of her country club.
6. Licia, Larry, and Sara stay at Larry's parents' home in ______________ for the night.
(c) New York.
7. Which of the housemates did Licia find murdered?
8. What is the health problem of the dog brought into Jo's office?
9. In what town do Jo and her husband live?
(a) Falls River.
(b) Adams Mills.
10. Jo recalls that Eli Mayhew was the only person in the house who studied _________________.
11. What pet did Jo have while growing up?
12. Where does Jo rarely go?
13. Which one of the residents of the group house is a lawyer?
14. Who is at Jo's office when a dog is brought there?
(a) Jean Bennett.
(b) Joan Benbow.
(c) Janine Bookman.
(d) Janelle Brighton.
15. What is the demeanor of Dana's sisters when they come to the house to get Dana's belongings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings Eli's dog to Jo's office?
2. Jo and Daniel meet for dinner in which city?
3. What name did Jo go by in college?
4. Eli's sad look in her office reminds Jo of ____________________.
5. What do Licia, Sara, Eli, and Larry have for a Christmas night celebration?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)