|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jo go to the attic when she gets home in the evening?
(a) To look for winter clothes.
(b) To get the Christmas decorations.
(c) To find a box of photos.
(d) To find some old magazines.
2. When Licia called her mother on Christmas, her mother told her that she did not want to hear from Licia until Licia returned home or _____________________.
(a) Enrolled in college full-time.
(b) Quit school.
(c) Got a full-time job.
(d) Returned to her husband.
3. Jo recalls that Eli Mayhew was the only person in the house who studied _________________.
4. Dana says that she likes Licia because Licia has ______________.
(c) A car.
(d) A great sense of humor.
5. Who is the husband of Sadie's professor?
(a) Eugene Morrison.
(b) Evan Mathers.
(c) Eli Mayhew.
(d) Ed Morris.
6. What does Jo think Eli's demeanor is in her office?
7. What holiday occurs in Chapter 6?
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) New Year's Day.
8. What is Jo's health problem?
9. What school is Daniel attending when Jo meets him?
(a) Art School.
(b) Divinity school.
(c) Officer candidate school.
(d) Grad school.
10. How much time passes between Jo and Daniel seeing each other at the airport and when they speak again?
(a) Six months.
(b) A week.
(c) Three years.
(d) Three days.
11. Whom does Licia find the most attractive in the group house?
12. In what town do Jo and her husband live?
(a) Falls River.
(c) Adams Mills.
13. Who brings Eli's dog to Jo's office?
14. How many children are in Dana's family?
15. Which of the housemates did Licia find murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Dana seem to become jealous regarding Licia?
2. Which one of the residents of the group house is a lawyer?
3. Why did Licia give money to Duncan one day?
4. Who is Daniel?
5. Who arrives at Jo's home in the evening?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)