|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo explain to the person who brings the dog to the office?
(a) Her surgery costs.
(b) Options regarding the dog.
(c) Dogs for the blind.
(d) Organic pet food.
2. Why did Licia give money to Duncan one day?
(a) To buy drugs.
(b) To buy groceries.
(c) To repair his car.
(d) To pay his tuition.
3. How much time passes between Eli's visit to Jo's office until she hears from him again?
(a) One week.
(b) A couple of hours.
(c) A month.
(d) Three days.
4. Jo's twin daughters are Nora and _________________.
5. What is Jo's health problem?
6. How much time passes between Jo and Daniel seeing each other at the airport and when they speak again?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six months.
(c) A week.
(d) Three years.
7. What do Licia, Sara, Eli, and Larry have for a Christmas night celebration?
(a) Cider and popcorn.
(b) Wine and dessert.
(d) Christmas cookies and espresso.
8. How long after they have dinner do Jo and Daniel get married?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) The next day.
(c) Three months.
(d) A year.
9. Where did Jo go to college?
10. Whom do the police first question about Dana's murder?
11. How many people live in the group house?
12. During college, Jo lived in a group house in __________________.
13. What is one of the things that the interviewer tells Licia she can expect to see in the group house?
(a) Group sex.
(b) Recreational drug use.
14. Why did Dana seem to become jealous regarding Licia?
(a) Licia was dating the guy who Dana liked.
(b) Licia had more money than Dana did.
(c) Licia got along well with another house resident.
(d) Licia was prettier than Dana was.
15. Who is the husband of Sadie's professor?
(a) Evan Mathers.
(b) Eli Mayhew.
(c) Ed Morris.
(d) Eugene Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jo's last name?
2. What is Jo's profession?
3. Jo and Daniel meet for dinner in which city?
4. Who is Jo's youngest daughter?
5. Why does Jo go to the attic when she gets home in the evening?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)