|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Licia, Sara, Eli, and Larry have for a Christmas night celebration?
(a) Cider and popcorn.
(c) Wine and dessert.
(d) Christmas cookies and espresso.
2. Why did Eli attack Dana with the knife?
(a) She told him she was engaged.
(b) She was not taking their meeting seriously.
(c) She was seeing someone else.
(d) She said she did not love him.
3. Where did Eli and Dana met?
(a) The Whitney Museum.
(b) The Peabody Museum.
(c) The Contemporary Art Museum.
(d) The Museum of Modern Art.
4. What concerns does Eli have regarding keeping the dog alive?
(a) He asks how much time the dog has to live.
(b) He wonders if there is a surgery that could help the dog.
(c) He spends so much time at work.
(d) He wonders if the dog is in much pain.
5. Which of the housemates did Licia find murdered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eli say is the basis of his marriage to Jean?
2. What consumes Jo's thoughts for several days?
3. How much time passes between Jo and Daniel seeing each other at the airport and when they speak again?
4. Why did Dana seem to become jealous regarding Licia?
5. Why does Jo go to Maine for a week?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)