|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 uses what literary technique to show events that happened in the past?
2. Who is Daniel?
(a) Insurance salesman.
(b) Jo's husband.
(c) Jo's brother.
(d) A neighbor.
3. Who interviews Jo when she applies to live in a group house?
4. What does Eli ask Jo at the party?
(a) If she would help him find a farmhouse like hers.
(b) If she would like to talk about Dana some day.
(c) If she would have lunch with him next week.
(d) If she would go to Boston with him for a convention.
5. What does the police officer initially speculate about Dana's murder?
(a) She must have surprised a burglar.
(b) She was killed by a jealous lover.
(c) She was killed by a drug dealer.
(d) She was killed by a random drive-by.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jo's daughters feel that she is ________________ which hurts Jo's feelings.
2. Who is Jo's youngest daughter?
3. Whom do the police first question about Dana's murder?
4. Where does Licia sleep because she is afraid to sleep alone?
5. Jo's daughter has been offered a job as a ________________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)