|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the police first question about Dana's murder?
2. Whom do Dana's sisters blame for Dana's death?
(a) A drug dealer.
(c) The housemates.
(d) A burglar.
3. What does Jo say will be necessary to keep the dog alive?
(a) Emergency surgery.
(b) More dedicated time and care.
(c) Strong antibiotics.
(d) Nothing can save the dog.
4. How did Licia let her husband and mother know that she was okay?
(a) She sent postcards.
(b) She sent e-mails.
(c) She telephoned them.
(d) She sent instant messages.
5. What pet did Jo have while growing up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom are the police most suspicious of regarding Dana's murder?
2. Why did Dana seem to become jealous regarding Licia?
3. Who brings Eli's dog to Jo's office?
4. What holiday occurs in Chapter 6?
5. What does the police officer initially speculate about Dana's murder?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)