|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo determine about Eli's attachment to his dog?
(a) He is strongly attached to the dog.
(b) He is not very attached to the dog.
(c) He genuinely cares for him.
(d) He would be glad not to have to take care of the dog.
2. What is the health problem of the dog brought into Jo's office?
3. What does Jo say will be necessary to keep the dog alive?
(a) Nothing can save the dog.
(b) Emergency surgery.
(c) Strong antibiotics.
(d) More dedicated time and care.
4. What is Dana's nationality?
5. What do Licia, Sara, Eli, and Larry have for a Christmas night celebration?
(b) Christmas cookies and espresso.
(c) Wine and dessert.
(d) Cider and popcorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. During college, Jo lived in a group house in __________________.
2. Who arrives at Jo's home in the evening?
3. Jo's twin daughters are Nora and _________________.
4. How many children are in Dana's family?
5. Who was Jo's first husband?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)