|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jo determine about Eli's attachment to his dog?
(a) He is strongly attached to the dog.
(b) He is not very attached to the dog.
(c) He would be glad not to have to take care of the dog.
(d) He genuinely cares for him.
2. Where is Jo headed when she leaves the house in Chapter 13?
(b) New York.
3. Why does Jo go to the attic when she gets home in the evening?
(a) To find some old magazines.
(b) To find a box of photos.
(c) To look for winter clothes.
(d) To get the Christmas decorations.
4. What does Jo think Eli's demeanor is in her office?
5. What decision has Jo made in Chapter 13?
(a) To take a vacation by herself.
(b) To expand her practice.
(c) To inform the police about Eli's confession.
(d) To divorce Daniel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What consumes Jo's thoughts about Eli?
2. What name did Jo go by in college?
3. What do Licia, Sara, Eli, and Larry have for a Christmas night celebration?
4. What decision does Eli make about his dog?
5. Eli's sad look in her office reminds Jo of ____________________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)