|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jo caution against Eli staying in the room while she takes care of the dog?
(a) It is a bloody procedure.
(b) Some people find it traumatic.
(c) She won't work with an audience.
(d) It is hard for her to concentrate.
2. What does Jo say will be necessary to keep the dog alive?
(a) Nothing can save the dog.
(b) Strong antibiotics.
(c) More dedicated time and care.
(d) Emergency surgery.
3. Where did Jo go to college?
4. Which of the following is NOT information the police consider to be suspicious?
(a) Drugs were found in Dana's room.
(b) Dana used to be a hooker.
(c) Larry has an arrest record.
(d) Licia is an alias.
5. What did Dana witness Licia say to a man in a bar to stop him from flirting with her?
(a) She had five kids.
(b) She was gay.
(c) She was married.
(d) She was in a relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the husband of Sadie's professor?
2. What name did Jo go by in college?
3. Eli's sad look in her office reminds Jo of ____________________.
4. What does Jo not mention when talking to Sadie about Jo's history?
5. What concerns does Eli have regarding keeping the dog alive?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)