1. What is Jo's last name?
2. Where are Jo and her husband as the novel begins?
(a) A rowboat on a lake.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A church.
3. What is Jo's health problem?
4. Who is Daniel?
(a) Insurance salesman.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Jo's brother.
(d) Jo's husband.
5. In what town do Jo and her husband live?
(c) Falls River.
(d) Adams Mills.
6. In what state do Jo and her husband live?
7. What is Jo's profession?
8. How many daughters does Jo have?
9. Where does Jo's mother live?
10. At dinner, Jo feels odd because of ____________________.
(a) Food poisoning.
11. Who is Jo's youngest daughter?
12. Jo's twin daughters are Nora and _________________.
13. When did Jo know that she wanted to be a veterinarian?
(a) When she had a job at a veterinary clinic.
(b) When her horse got sick.
(c) When she was a little girl.
(d) When she went to a career night at school.
This section contains 4,155 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)