Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Billy observe the boys at the playground in Tahlequah doing that he wants to try for himself?
(a) Swinging on the swings.
(b) Sliding down a pipe.
(c) Playing ball.
2. Why does Billy end up sleeping under the wagon with his dogs in Chapter 16?
(a) His father's snoring keeps him awake.
(b) He does not want to be away from them.
(c) He wants to comfort his tired dogs.
(d) His grandfather's snoring keeps him awake.
3. What is significant about what Billy finds at the campsite?
(a) It contains an article about hound puppies.
(b) It contains valuable hunting tips.
(c) It is outdated.
(d) It contains an ad for hound puppies.
4. What does Billy decide to name the puppies?
(a) Boy and Girl.
(b) Dan and Ann.
(c) Daniel and Annabelle.
(d) Billy and Megan.
5. Which of the following is NOT a realization Billy comes to upon returning home with the puppies?
(a) His parents were not concerned when he was gone.
(b) His home is a peaceful place.
(c) His family's home is clean and neat.
(d) His parents truly love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature does Old Dan tree one day after the competition?
2. Why does Old Dan not want to get into Billy's grandfather's buggy in Chapter 9?
3. What does Billy's mother think has happened to him when he comes home yelling after visiting the traps in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Little Ann die?
5. What information does Billy's father give him in Chapter 6 about town life that surprises Billy?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)