Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Billy need to pick up his puppies?
(a) At the kennel he ordered them from.
(b) At a depot in Kentucky.
(c) At a depot in Oklahoma.
(d) At his grandfather's store.
2. Why does Billy visit his grandfather's store on the day he encounters the Pritchard boys?
(a) He is dropping off pelts to be sold at the store.
(b) He is getting a sack of corn milled for his mother.
(c) He is visiting his grandfather.
(d) He is purchasing hunting supplies.
3. What does Billy trap in his new hunting traps in Chapter 2?
(b) Samie, the pet cat.
(c) A deer.
(d) Several raccoons.
4. What did Billy bring to Tahlequah to carry the puppies home in?
(a) A box.
(b) A gunny sack.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A backpack.
5. What does the Tahlequah schoolboy do that leads Billy to hit him in Chapter 5?
(a) The boy tries to steal the puppies.
(b) The boy pulls the ears of one of the puppies.
(c) The boy makes fun of Billy's appearance.
(d) The boy steps on Billy's bare foot with his cowboy boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Little Ann find the "ghost coon" after Billy believes the bet is over?
2. What happens to Dan when he and the raccoon fight?
3. How does Billy react in Chapter 6 when he discovers his mother's concern for his absence?
4. How is Rubin Pritchard killed?
5. What does the Tahlequah marshal give Billy before he leaves Tahlequah?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)