|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Minli go to meet after waking up in Chapter 26?
2. What does the little girl call the tiger in Chapter 30?
(b) Great Green Tiger.
(d) Sing Sing.
3. Whose medicine heals Dragon's wounds in Chapter 33?
4. Who runs up to the tiger as a sacrifice in Chapter 30?
5. Who is the girl who was friends with the Buffalo Boy?
(a) The Goddess of Weaving.
(b) The Queen of Knitting.
(c) The Lucky Lady.
(d) The Princess of Good Fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of A-Fu's grandfather?
2. Who is the father of the girl who was friends with the Buffalo Boy?
3. What did Minli create a kite from in Chapter 39?
4. Who told A-Fu and her brother that Great Green Tiger demanded sacrifice in order for him not to attack their family?
5. Why is Dragon sad after Minli returns from meeting the Old Man of the Moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Story of Da-A-Fu's Ancestors. Who were the ancestors from another story in the narrative?
2. What story does Ba relate in Chapter 40? Who created a pearl in the story?
3. Who do the orphan girl and her brother turn out to be? What do they inform Minli about Great Green Tiger?
4. What had happened to the orphan girl's brother in Chapter 30?
5. Where do A-Fu and Da-Fu take Minli in Chapter 34? What story is related along the way?
6. Describe the character of Wu Kang. What was Wu Kang's conflict?
7. What do A-Fu's family do to help heal Minli in Chapter 36?
8. What does A-Gong do to help Dragon in Chapter 33? What does he tell Minli?
9. What happens when the Tiger leaps at Minli in Chapter 29? Who is injured?
10. What does Minli tell Dragon when she returns from the moon? How does Dragon regain the ability to fly?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)