1. What is the name of Minli's village in the beginning of the book?
(a) The Metropolis of Sunbeams.
(b) Village of Fruitless Mountain.
(c) The City of Bright Moonlight.
(d) The Village of the Moon Rain.
2. What river flows near Minli's village?
(a) Sapphire River.
(b) Jade River.
(c) Diamond River.
(d) Ruby River.
3. What name does Minli call her father?
(a) The goldfish seller.
(c) The Old Man of the Moon.
4. What name does Minli call her mother?
(b) Green Tiger.
(c) Wu Kang.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Minli ask her father?
(a) How birds fly.
(b) What clouds are made of.
(c) Why nothing grows on Fruitless Mountain.
(d) Why the flowers bloom.
6. Who made the rain across the land at Fruitless Mountain?
(a) The Goldfish.
(c) Magistrate Tiger.
(d) Jade Dragon.
7. Pearl is the child of whom?
(c) Jade Dragon.
(d) The Old Man of the Moon.
8. What did the children of Jade Dragon turn themselves into?
This section contains 3,949 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)