|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Sir Cecil, for what do people often mistake Sarah?
(a) A harlot.
(b) A waitress.
(c) An actress.
(d) A princess.
2. Where does the girl urge Christopher to go?
(a) To the police station.
(b) Into the house.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the city center.
3. What does Christopher tell Jennifer about his love life?
(a) Christopher says it is too late for him.
(b) Christopher says he is a homosexual.
(c) Christopher says he hopes to marry again.
(d) Christopher says he has never been in love in his whole life.
4. How old is Jennifer at the end of the book?
5. What does his escort do when Christopher is disrespectful to him?
(a) Christopher's escort leaves coldly.
(b) Christopher's escort remains calm and polite.
(c) Christopher's escort laughs heartily.
(d) Christopher's escort yells at Christopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christopher's driver stop when they are looking for the blind actor's house?
2. Where do Morgan and Christopher go?
3. What do the Japanese soldiers do with Christopher?
4. What does Uncle Philip ask Christopher to do?
5. What are the date and location of Part IV?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)