|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Christopher's thoughts about Sarah at the end of the book?
(a) Christopher believes Sarah became Wang Ku's concubine.
(b) Christopher is unconvinced Sarah found what she was looking for.
(c) Christopher believes Sarah always loved him.
(d) Christopher believes Sarah realized her dreams.
2. What does Christopher apologize to Jennifer for?
(a) Tickling her mercilessly.
(b) Beating her.
(c) Nagging her.
(d) Not being around more in her childhood.
3. What killings does Christopher ask MacDonald about?
(a) The Black Bear Killings.
(b) The Green Lion Killings.
(c) The White Cobra Killings.
(d) The Yellow Snake Killings.
4. Who comes out of the house in question?
(a) Christopher's father.
(b) A withered old man.
(c) A six-year-old girl.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
5. What makes it difficult to recognize Uncle Philip when Christopher reunites with him?
(a) Uncle Philip wears make-up to make him appear Chinese.
(b) Uncle Philip's eyes have been cut out.
(c) Uncle Philip now dresses in women's clothing.
(d) Uncle Philip has put on weight over the years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Christopher greeted at the police station?
2. Where does the girl urge Christopher to go?
3. What are the date and location of Part VI?
4. How is Christopher's mother when he finds her?
5. What kind of music does the French pianist play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)