|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can the police not send someone with Christopher to the blind man's house?
(a) The police do not trust Christopher.
(b) The police are working for the mob.
(c) The police are afraid of the neighborhood.
(d) The police are short on men.
2. Who comes out of the house in question?
(a) A withered old man.
(b) Christopher's father.
(c) A six-year-old girl.
(d) A beautiful young woman.
3. What does Sir Cecil call Sarah?
(a) My little angel.
(b) My little vagabond.
(c) My little sugarplum.
(d) My little pony.
4. What is Sir Cecil's state of mind at the Lucky Chance Club?
(a) Sir Cecil is quite inebriated.
(b) Sir Cecil is very energetic.
(c) Sir Cecil is perfectly lucid.
(d) Sir Cecil is high on opium.
5. What is Morgan's manner like when he and Christopher meet?
(a) Morgan is fighting back tears.
(b) Morgan is scattered.
(c) Morgan is urgent in a nonchalant way.
(d) Morgan is comfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher's morning meeting with MacDonald go?
2. Where does Sarah ask Christopher to go with her?
3. What killings does Christopher ask MacDonald about?
4. Where does Christopher meet Sarah on the day they are to leave?
5. How old is Jennifer at the end of the book?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)